Laguna is a province just southeast of Manila and Laguna de Bay, in the Philippines.
It is known for its beautiful lakes and majestic mountains—such as the famous Mt. Makiling, Mt. Banahaw, and Sierra Madre—providing a lot of opportunities for vacation, travel and tourism. But another sought after destination is the long list of hot spring resorts, especially in the Pansol area, which is where Rockpoint Resort is located. It is the ideal place for people who want some getaway and get a most needed rest & rejuvenation.
Know more about Calamba and some of the attractions by reading this article by Ms. Maria Lona.
Some places of interests near Rockpoint Resort:
- In Calamba, the Jose Rizal Shrine is a reconstruction of the national hero’s childhood home.
- To the south is Mount Makiling, a dormant volcano.
- The town of Pila has well-preserved Spanish colonial architecture.
- The town of Liliw for their local shoes and slippers.
- The crypt of Nagcarlan Underground Cemetery holds 19th-century graves.
- Boats travel over the rapids of Pagsanjan Falls.
Click links below for other suggestions: